Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Sesame Street Sea World Morning with friends!

Jessica and I took our boys (or if you ask Matthew, the boys took their Mommies) on a date! Sea World breakfast with Sesame Street characters!

It was a great morning and afternoon complete with dolphin feeding, climbing all over a huge playground, the aquarium, etc...it was a great time with our boys!

Me and the boys. We walked a lot like this. One because we were trying to keep Ryan Tootle from roaming off with some stranger and two because Matthew wanted to be held a lot so I bribed him to walk by telling him he needed to hold 'Ryan Tootles' hand! Matthew LOVES 'Ryan Tootle' almost as much as he loves saying his name! Always first and last together!



We started off the morning with a buffet breakfast with lots of Sesame friends. Is this Oscar? I was really bad at knowing who any of these people were besides Cookie Monster...although Matty and Ryan loved the pink and orange girls with their 'pretty dresses'.



The best date a girl could have!!



I am not sure who cute orange girl is, but the boys loved her!



We walked over to a HUGE playground that had several rope climbing walls, slides, tubes to crawl through...we often call Matty 'Monkey' because he LOVES to climb anything and everything, so he was a happy boy!






LOVE this photo - so cute they are! Melts my heart. And please note the awesome bed head that my sweet Matty REFUSED to let me fix before we left the house. I told Jess it looks like he has one of the "bump its" in his hair to make it look poofy!



The highlight for the boys at breakfast (besides the Fruit Loops and being with thier Mommies) was Bert and Ernie for sure. Bert and Ernie were so great with them..they stayed at our table and played with them for a while! I do not remember their noses being so HUGE...they were the size of the boys heads I swear...and Bert had this panic look on his face that really made me laugh!



Honk Honk! Matthew honked his Berts nose so hard his head almost came off! HA



Prettiest boys I ever saw!



I have to admit, I liked feeding the dolphins just as much as Matthew did! Minus the slimy dead fish, of course!





Sweet boys enamored with the dolphins!



Jessica and I laughed at this poor shark...he looked like he was missing a top lip...so wierd looking!




3 comments:

Gabi said...

The blue one is Grover and the orange one is Zoe. :) That looked really fun - we have season passes but we've never done that breakfast!

Tootle Family said...

Courtney, y'all were so much fun to run around with. I'm still sick that I said to stay on that one side of the feeding tank, and not go where you told us to go. So bummed. Oh well, now I know.

Ryan and Matthew get along so well. Can't wait for more dates.

The Grays said...

looks like y'all had a blast - Kirby would love it! Do they have the breakfast all the time or is it just a seasonal thing?